Sunday, October 4, 2009

Olivia Palermo Day... Yeah Totally


October 4 I decided to make this her day.




If Eminem is the number one selling artist of the 20th century. 
If Kylie Minogue is the only other female(because I don't want to put Madonna) who has a #1 song every  decade in UK.
If Tiger Woods the greatest golfer of all time.
If Roger Federer the best tennis player ever.







She is the Best dressed Social of our time.

Fashionista Extraordinaire. 
She owns it. 
She may feel privileged and everything is beneath her.
She may have an attitude and steals other people's thunder.
She may get in and even crawl inside your skin.
But this is not a blog about morality.


I am always rooting for her whenever she gets in a very shady situations.



So wrong. Yeah... I know.
And she is freakin' stylishly put together... from head to toe.
She always brings her A to Z game by dressing so immaculately.
I am loving big rings because of her.
I styled my hair like her before.
And where did I get toodles from?  

No comments:

Post a Comment