Sunday, August 29, 2010

wishin' and hoping


few weeks ago I lost my contacts on my left eye. so i went to work with one eye! by lunch time, me and an office mate went to an optical shop. and here's the good news, there's a disposable contact lenses that you can sleep even if you are wearing one. not on my budget but i can't endure looking at the computer half clear, half blurry. the advise i got from the ophthalmologist is to buy an eyeglasses. see i never wore one. ever... so i google and i ogled. found out that they can be funky too. they are so good...

Prada Cat Eye Glasses
 and when you're on surf (on the net!) you see a lot. and another revelation - HOW GOOD ARE JEFFREY CAMPBELL'S SHOES?






 
Jeffrey Campbell Warsaw Bootie and Dana Shoes
Jeffrey Campbell's Scholarly Method Flats and Jeffrey Campbell's Boxxy Booties in Grey
and a Too Die for Dries Van Noten I happen to see at Style.com


i tried looking if there's a Prada Cat Eyeglasses in our country but 'NIL'. i am tempted to buy online and yet i don't wanna spend a lot too. :( i will never know if patience and control will reward me just as the booties had -

Zara lace up botties

saw similar sytle with what Agyness Deyn wore. can't get it out of my mind and yet i was able to control my self for several months until i saw it on Zara. Really worth having it!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Zara's lace up booties. Cuteness overload. Buy me! Size 7 please. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete