Sunday, January 29, 2012

whenever I see you






skirt Promod; Knitted turtle neck, Forever 21; shoes, Celine (local store in the Phils)

Last December our village held a Bazaar. 
Annually it's been a tradition to held one.
Brand new and used clothings, shoes, bags... anything.
Great way to find Christmas gifts

I saw this really cute pouches and the seller is selling it for 68pesos.
But she gave it to me for only 40 pesos because I bought 6 used/vintage clothes from her.
And they are really, really good.
A structured gray blazer for only 200 pesos!!!
Some were sold for only 100-150 pesos. And the print!
Just imagine the design as Hanne Gaby Odiele. So pretty!
The cheapest I got is a 100 pesos blouse with tweed sleeves...
I feel like I just bought a Chanel!

Hope I can get someone to take my pictures wearing them.
That's my problem.
As everyone is so busy and my sister now lives in Legazpi.

Anyways, I'll just post it once my goal is accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment