Sunday, April 10, 2011

better days





Leather Jacket, Forever 21; Knitted Top, Topshop; Pants, Dorothy Perkins; Gladiator Sandals, Jannylin

So this is the last of the pictures taken last November, I think
We started around 2pm and ends around 6pm!
With only 5 outfits
No wonder everytime I read an article about photoshoots,
These words always comes up - the waiting, long hours, tiring 
And we're not even on a real photoshoot (dream on ;p)

Been studying this weekend because I'll be taking an exam - work related
So can't say much about it
But it's really complex and I don't understand some of it
Sometimes I got it all mixed up
Would really, really need to ask my team leader to explain some of it

Got my Ipad last week! thanks Elaine
It's only Wifi and 16gb but it's okay
Shelled out some cash to buy casing
Been canvassing for it for several days
Thinking of opting for a cheaper case
But I feel I won't be happy with it
So I decided to shed a little more than just settle for a low end 
and honestly they're are not pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment