Sunday, April 10, 2011

second chance, better one









Too much time spent on trend watching
Maxi Skirt or Long Skirt whatever you call it
Had been on my mind for several weeks
Wanted to buy sooo much
And ended up buying 3, a floral, a printed pink(my fave) and this black one

This black skirt I bought from a Tiangge in
Robinson's Galleria at 600pesos
I know the price is cheaper in other Tiangge malls but 
I can't find it anywhere
Actually it's a redux
This skirt came out before, say 2 years ago
Didn't pay much attention to it because at that time
I'm into shorts



Now it came back big time
With lots of variety and prettier aesthetics
Be it sheer, floral (I have one!) pleated or plain colored
Name it, it's there
I like sheer the most
And just saw one.
The awesome boutique in Galleria - Androgyny
It's priced at 890 pesos
Not bad, but I'll be going home in our province 
So I need to save money for that
But let's see if I can stop the urge to buy it. Goodluck


As much as I wanted to wear it with a boots 
The weather in our country won't permit
So maybe just for blogging purposes
I'll try it

No comments:

Post a Comment