Sunday, November 27, 2011

long time coming









Whew, it's been a long time since I last posted. 
No motivation, no new pictures.
So for the next few days, hopefully I will be able to post 
the remaining pictures taken early this year.
My hair now is longer.
And I just realized it suits me better -
I think.

How beautiful are the graffitis?
Me and my sister were staying at a rented dormitory when she went to Manila
last February
And while were walking back to the dorm after buying some food supplies and toiletries 
at a nearby drugstore, we saw this empty parking lot
with graffitis all over the wall
So we woke up very early the following day.
It's a very good timing, since it's sunday and not so many cars passing by.
It's important because aside from it's along the highway it is also very near my office!

I just saw on one of the pictures the word STD --- what?!?
Made me laugh. 
I don't know if it's STD STD or stands for something not as popular as... you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment