Sunday, April 10, 2011

if i fell



This is the floral skirt I'd been talking about in my previous post
Wore this once and after that my madness over long skirts are gone
Crazy right
It just disappeared, maybe by wanting something so bad
And getting it you feel somehow satisfied
Or maybe I sometimes don't feel myself wearing
all this girly stuff 


Knitted Floral Top, Topshop; Skirt, Dorothy Perkins; Shoes, Alice+Olivia for Payless

About these photos, I really like the feel and look of the wooden door
It's rustic and old
It has the feel of an antique and very shabby

The shoes I'm wearing is Alice + Olivia's collection for Payless
It's so high and really, really difficult to walk
When me and my officemates went out during our lunch break
I did not want to change it even knowing it will be so hard to walk on a concrete streets
and stairs with people passing by, walking fast, hurrying to make the most of their 1 hour break

But I tried it anyway
What happened next is any fashionista's nightmare
I FELL. In front of security guards, officemates and random people

Traumatic. And never tried wearing it since. Tragic.

The clothes I'm wearing were all bought for less than 50% from their original price.
See, I'm really good at this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment