Saturday, January 15, 2011

on the roof top and down

Went back home last November for a 2 week vacation. 
It's in the province so not much happening.
I've spend a lot of time at my grandmother's house. 
Went to the beach - just for a walk and visited my aunt's house because soon she'll be moving in there. Malls, bowling and drinks.
Then went for a joyride with my childhood friends in the wee hours of morning (sooo early, 1am!)
It was so much fun seeing your friends/neighbors all grown up and all made up. 
From shorts and tees to so teeny tiny skirts!

Was also able to meet a lot of my sister's friends who were into photography.
Some were making fun of my poses, so funny, and agreed to shoot me.
So I will be posting some of the pictures here... 

It's a new year and it's been a long time since I posted my own pictures. 
What a way then to celebrate holiday than to post a valid, legit! photos and not taken at some stores dressing rooms :)

JUMP! | by Punkie and Leng




Thanks Leng and Punkie for a very fun day! 
And now missing Manola, her adorable family and all my lovely friends(Amanda, Maea, Rachel, Punks) back home ;(

On me | knitted stripes, Topshop; denim shorts, Zara; flats, Tophshop


No comments:

Post a Comment