Sunday, January 16, 2011

press play

For me, music and work has a very loving relationship. 
Nope, I'm not into ANY music business or wanna be business. 
While working I always have my earphones plugged. 
Ninety percent of the time.
My office mates (and supervisors sshhh) have to yell so I can hear them. Bad. Me.
It helps me concentrate and get the job done (so they shouldn't be annoyed!).
I'm choosy when it comes to music.
Some people have told me my taste is weird.
And yes, a year after I'm still listening to La Roux.

I wanted to post the song's music videos from You Tube
but don't know how(need help!)
So here's the list ...
          • Lost In The World - Kanye West feat. Bon Iver!
          • Trophy - Bat for Lashes
          • Horse and I - Bat for Lashes
          • 16th & Valencia Roxy Music (Album Version) - Devendra Banhart
          • Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
          • I'm In Here / Clap Your Hands / You've Changed - Sia
          • Violet Hill - Coldplay
          • Baby You're A Rich Man - John Lennon
            (I heart The Social Network! except JT - so annoying. He's effective then?)
          • Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
          • That's My Bitch - Kanye West feat. Elly Jackson!
          • Eight / Slick / Toro / Two Hands / Gold Key - Chew Lips
          • Airplanes - Local Natives
          • Bitter End - Erik Hassle
          • Orinoco Ninja Flow (Wedding DJ's Remix) - Die Antwoord
          • Fresh Blood - Eels
          • Wild World - Sid (Mike Bailey)
          • All I Want Is You - Glen Campbell
          • You Look Great When I'm Fucked Up - Brian Jonestown Massacre
          • Dart For My Sweetheart - Archie Bronson Outfit
So when going to work, it's more important to have my Ipod with me than
my company ID and cellphone?

An ID can get you through the door 
but good music can efficiently get you through the entire crazy day at work(load!)

Have some music to share, just send me a message ;)

P.S. Kate Moss is said to be doing an album.
I love her, but I'm not too optimistic about the project.
Prove.Me.Wrong.Goddess.Or.Hince.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment