Friday, January 21, 2011

ringin' the new year

I thought green is this year's color.
Before 2010 ended, I saw Victoria Beckham wearing a green dress.
But haven't seen any surge of "going green" yet.

I am loving my leopard flat shoes bought from Dorothy Perkins.
A different version came out first. With black bow tie in the middle.
I didn't bought it. Of course, regret follows.

green top Guess; pants and leopard shoes Dorothy Perkins; 

A friend of mine saw it in Rockwell.
She asked her friend who works there to reserve it for me.
I gave a wrong shoe size. Yes, I forgot my shoe size!

I even asked my office mate if his brother, who works in London, can buy it for me.
But it's already out of stock online.

Then came "the second coming". No more second thoughts.
I promise to post clearer shot of my leopard printed flats.
I love it so much and am afraid to use it everyday.

And picture below is all about my rings.
I bought my Jaguar ring at the time I'm trying to control
my shopping spree
I feel guilty, gluton every time I shop.
But I can't let the ring go.

On the left | gold band Aldo; black ring, Robinsons Dept Store;
On the right |  Jaguar gold ring, Kikay Accessories; shield ring, a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment